The 3rd Annual Metabolic Health Summit
January 31 @ 3:00 pm - February 3 @ 6:00 pm
Join us for the 3rd Annual Metabolic Health Summit in Los Angeles, CA! Learn the latest in ketogenic nutrition science and metabolic therapies from the top researchers and influencers in the world! This 4-day immersive event bridges the gap between the research and the real world!
MHS 2019 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm: On-Site Registration and Check-in
- 5:00pm: Welcome
- 5:15pm: Keynote Speaker
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm: Welcome Reception, Speaker Book Signing, & Keto Expo Kickoff!
- 7am – 8:30am: Late On-Site Registration and Check-in
- 8:30am – 5:30pm: General Session & Keto Expo
- 6:00pm – 9pm: Scientific Poster Session & Reception
- 8:30am – 5pm: General Session & Keto Expo
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm: VIP Mixer with MHS Speakers (separate ticket required)
- 7:00pm – 11pm: Gala Dinner benefiting MaxLove Project & The Charlie Foundation with Entertainment (separate ticket required)
- 8:30am – 5:30pm: General Session & Keto Expo
MHS HOST HOTEL
We are proud to be hosting our event at the beautiful Renaissance Long Beach, and we’ve secured a room block for our attendees at a discounted rate! In the heart of the artistic-urban Long Beach community, this stunning space will open your senses and allow you to experience Los Angeles at its finest. Relax in the eclectic lobby, enjoy ocean-to-fork dining, or simply soak in the hotel’s perfect blend of beach and city sophistication. Unwind with a refreshing swim in the pool or a craft keto-friendly cocktail on the third-floor deck, and enjoy unbelievable views of the Pacific Ocean and the legendary Queen Mary from this deluxe Long Beach hotel. To secure your room, book early as space is limited! Visit our website www.metabolichealthsummit.com to book or click HERE!
Renaissance Long Beach Address:
111 E East Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, CA, USA
EXPLORE LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA!
Long Beach is a beautiful artistic town located in Los Angeles, California. Visit the city’s stunning beaches or explore landmarks like the legendary Queen Mary. The list of things to in Long Beach during your stay are endless! Click HERE for a full list of ideas!
What’s included in my ticket?
General Admission Tickets
- Thursday, January 31st – Sunday, February 3rd (see above for schedule)
- Access to all General Sessions where you can learn from world-renowned scientists and experts
- Enjoy ketogenic culinary demonstrations presented by top ketogenic influencers
- Reception entry on Thursday and Friday night
- Access to our Keto Expo showcasing innovative companies in the low-carb, metabolic therapy and human optimization space
VIP Mixer Tickets (space is extremely limited!)
- Saturday, February 2nd from 5pm – 7pm
- 2-hour experiential event held during MHS designed to provide an engaging and intimate atmosphere for our guests to connect over their passion for treating disease, and improving human health and performance through nutrition
- Connect with MHS event speakers, top social influencers in the ketogenic space, and other experts involved in human optimization
- Special entertainment
Gala Dinner Tickets
- Saturday, February 2nd from 7pm – 11pm
- Enjoy a gourmet ketogenic culinary experience while supporting two world-changing non-profits – MaxLove Project and The Charlie Foundation. MaxLove Project’s mission is to empower children fighting cancer along with their families by offering quality of life care, integrative medicine, ketogenic nutrition education, and research. The Charlie Foundation works to help advance and implement ketogenic nutritional therapies to treat epilepsy, neurological diseases, and cancers through online support services, global training programs, and engagement with the medical community.
- Special entertainment throughout the evening that you WON’T want to miss!
- Note: MaxLove Project (PO Box 105, Tustin, CA 92981) and The Charlie Foundation (515 Ocean Ave., #602N, Santa Monica, CA 90402) are the two organizations which will receive charitable contributions from this event. This contribution is not tax deductible. This information will also be provided to you in print via email and on the ticket confirmation PDF. Donation campaign only applies to Gala Dinner tickets purchased by CA residents. Void everywhere else.
What are my parking options for getting to and from the event?
We’ve secured a discounted rate for parking for summit attendees and overnight guests! To park in the hotel parking lot, it is $12 per vehicle per day/night. Parking for day guests is also available at off-site lots and metered spots surrounding the venue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any general questions about the 3rd Annual Metabolic Health Summit, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com. For specific registration/ticket based questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
What is your refund policy?
Once tickets are purchased, we do not accept refunds except for extenuating circumstances determined on a case by case basis.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, but you do need to bring a form of your MHS ticket to the event. If you don’t print out your tickets, please bring a digital format of your ticket PDF that was emailed to you so we can scan your QR code at check-in.
Where do I bring my printed or mobile ticket?
We will be holding on-site registration and check-in for General Admission ticket holders at the Renaissance Long Beach on Thursday, January 31st from 2pm until 5pm. On Friday, February 1st, we will hold a late on-site registration and check-in from 7:30am until 8:30am.
Can I update my registration information?
No. If you have any questions about your registration, please email us at email@example.com.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
No, the ticket can only be used with the name it was registered under.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
No, please be sure that your ticket matches your registration and bring a form of identification with you to MHS 2019.