Are you looking for the right place to settle in, in Long Beach? With amazing nightlife, fine dining, a University, and canals its diversity makes Long Beach a truly special place.
Each neighborhood provides its unique style and way of life. Are you the beach bum that needs to be constantly ocean front? Or the family first person that would like a sense of community? Whatever you might be looking for take a look at some of Long Beach’s greatest neighborhoods to find which one is right for you.
- Sits in the heart of Long Beach as everything is within walking distance
- Have the beach as your backyard
- Very diverse neighborhood and is home to “the gayborhood” a strip of gay-owned businesses on Broadway Blvd
- Home of “Retro-Row” which as the name hints retro-themed businesses on Fourth Street
- Live out your Italian-canaled dream with this neighborhood that is a small scale representation of Venice
- Park your boat conveniently by your house
- Swim, play, or just relax in the local favorite Mother’s Beach
- Take full advantage of all the shops and eateries that are just a walk away on Second Street
- Known as the arts and cultural district and the businesses in the neighborhood live up to the reputation
- Very active nightlife with plenty of places to dance and drink nearby
- The beach is just steps away
- Shop unique boutiques, custom denim, and of course galleries
- Get away from the city life without leaving the city
- Very community oriented neighborhood
- Great schools, local parks, and community clubs
- Very safe neighborhood, as crime rates are 60% lower than the rest of Long Beach
What's Your Reaction?